Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Face Made for Radio, a Voice Made for Verbal Abuse


Quick bit of self-abuse promotion: I'm on the latest edition of the All-Star Summer Jamboree podcast, with the great Jeff Holland (otherwise known as Ike from the old Mike and Ike show), who explains it thus:
Jeff is not happy about the state of movie making and he spends most of this episode complaining, except when he’s getting yelled at by Scott for enjoying Jupiter Ascending
He also explains why Ryan Reynolds is so important to the future of film making.
Also, there's a speed-cello rendition of Live and Let Die.

Click here to listen to ASSJam Episode 59 : “Grumpy McGrumpnuts Goes to the Show” (I'm not sure, but I think I'm Grumpy McGrumpnuts in this scenario.)

Update: I've just been informed that no, it's Jeff who's Grumpy McGrumpnuts. I remain beloved Kellogg's spokescoot,  Grampy McGrapenuts.

1 comment:

Carl said...

He also explains why Ryan Reynolds is so important to the future of film making.

To kill it?

Disqus