Monday, August 8, 2016

Gross Encounters of the Third Kind: The Special Edition

Hey good looking', I'll be back to pick you up later!

In honor[sic] of the Vesuvian amounts of creative ejecta that's been blowing and flowing from the DC subdivision of Warner Brothers this past week, we've got a special edition of The Slumgullion for you, featuring Special Guest Villains John Szura, Blanche Ramirez, and MaryC.

But it's also International Cat Day! So first, here's a portrait entitled "Snuggling in the Afterglow (of the Previous Snuggling)":

SHADOW: (SIGHS CONTENTEDLY) Whatcha thinking about?

MOONDOGGIE: That stain on the ceiling was there yesterday. I think it's following me...!

Speaking of cute but evil creatures (I'm looking at you, Margot Robbie. Then quickly away before my wife catches me), please join us for Episode 13½, where we take on the new animated version of The Killing Joke (boo!)...

and the live action, yet somehow still cartoonish, Suicide Squad (yay?). Spoilers ahoy!

Click here, and don't forget to do your vocal warm-ups before listening...

No comments:

Disqus