Sunday, August 14, 2016

Post Friday Beast Blogging: The "Bad Day for Furries" Edition

SCOTT:  What the hell are guys snuggling for? It's 90 degrees in here!

SHADOW: It's who we are, man. It's what we do.

MOONDOGGIE: It's not what I do! What I do is be here first -- that's what I do. What you do is sneak up here while I'm resting my eyes and suddenly you're stuck to my back like that rubber vomit-looking thing that made Spock go insane.

SHADOW: Nightfall comes to all, but no one can guarantee the dawn. Carpe snuggle, man...
Carpe snuggle.

MOONDOGGIE: Are all black cats Beatniks?

SHADOW: Don't flip, Daddy-O, you'll get the reds.

MOONDOGGIE: I'm just asking. Maybe you should go find some polydactyls to hang out with so they can do that finger-snapping thing for you.

SHADOW: Cool, baby...

MOONDOGGIE: No, it's not! That's the POINT!

7 comments:

acrannymint said...

Moondoggie's vocabulary has really improved since Shadow moved in.

Scott said...

Well, unlike with Riley, now he can get a word in edgewise.

Kathy said...

I found my black kitty snoozing under an A/C register.... cool air blowing straight down onto her. The one-eyed kitty, however, was snuggled deeply into a plush velour throw on my bed- hot! Some like it hot, some like it cool I guess.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I know how you feel, Mooondoggie. It's too hot to be friendly.
~

Anonymous said...

ANNTI sez...

Ohhhh, Thunder, if I were 20 years younger... hell, ELEVEN years younger, I could explain how sometimes sub-tropical humidity & heat like Satan's taint can be helpful...

But really, at this point, why bother?

Fuck that, I need a NAP!!!

Li'l Innocent said...

Oh, Annti - you suddenly put me in mind of a scene of high-humidity bliss in the back seat of my boyfriend's dad's Oldsmobile, on a steamy July night on a back road somewhere or other around here that's probably been developed into townhouses by now... and this was before bucket seats, when the seats of big sedans were generous, welcoming divans. Did we ever sweat up that upholstery!

Ooooolala!

Anonymous said...

ANNTI sez...

Yeah, but Li'l, didn'tcha also STICK to it?!?!!

Granted, the leather doesn't chafe like poor little dead naughas, but still --- oh, the red marks that have been left on my... LEGS, let's say, by humid upholstery!!!

And don't EVEN get me started on the POLYESTER shit... !!!

Disqus